Friday 3 July 2009

A new start - A new beginning - Un nuevo comienzo

Well, my latest passion or hobby or timepass or whatever you can call it is Spanish(Español , castellano). Why Spanish? Well, access to resources.

Last year, my husband(mi mari) gifted me with Language in Action CD. I bought Hugo Spanish in 3 months and a dictionary(el diccionario) in Spanish, when I had been to India (. For a long time, I had been planning to learn spanish. Many(muchos) people say that learning spanish is easy(fácil) if you know English(inglés). So, like I had given a try to Greek, Japanese, German, French and other languages, I started giving it a try.

Few weeks ago, I purchased Practise Makes Perfect : Spanish Vocabulary. I got Madrigal's Magic key to Spanish from the library. These books really made me think that learning Spanish is easy. Well, I could understand the passages in Practise Makes Perfect : Spanish Vocabulary without any problem.

So I am writing this blog to take notes about my spanish study. Well my goal, is to be able to study basic spanish in atleast six months without losing interest. I think it is already three weeks since I started my study. So a long time to go. Well, time will simply fly off. I don't know how long this passion will last.

Spanish resources I have
  1. Practise Makes Perfect Spanish Vocabulary
  2. Hugo Learn Spanish in 3 months
  3. Linguaphone Language in Action
  4. Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish
  5. GCSE Spanish
  6. Collin's Easy Learning Spanish Dictionary (my husband's gift on my birthday for this year - I got it just today)
  7. Google Translate
  8. http://www.ielanguages.com/
  9. FSI - Spanish Programmatic Course
  10. Michel Thomas
  11. Pimsleur
  12. http://www.spanishdict.com/
  13. http://www.livemocha.com/
  14. Pasos 1 study book and work book(this is my sister's gift on my birthday) - I got it just today.

Resources using at present

Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish

Practise Makes Perfect Spanish Vocabulary

No comments:

Post a Comment