Thursday 17 February 2011

This is someone's message I got on the net. I will try to translate it for today.

La felicidad
La felicidad no se construye con grandes golpes de fortuna, los cuales pocas veces se presentan, sino de pequeños placeres que se presentan cada dia, aunque la vida nos enseña que no podemos ser felices sino es pagando el precio de cierta ignorancia, incluso alguna vez con una buena salud y una mala memoria.la misma felicidad consiste principalmente en conformarse con la suerte, y querer ser lo que uno mismo es, hay momentos que pienso que solo puede ser feliz quien sepa ser feliz con todo. en todo hay algo bueno algo que te llena, aunque sea un imposible....el simple, o propio deseo te puede hacer extraordinariamente feliz.

The happiness
The happiness does not come with great blows of fortune, which rarely occurs, but small pleasures that occur everyday, although life teaches us that we cannot be happy without paying for some precious ignorance, including some times with one's good health and a bad memory. The same happiness is mainly to comply with the luck, and to wish to be same as, I think there are moments where one can be happy when he is happy with all. In all there some good and some that is full, although it is impossible.. the simple or proper desire can to be extremely happy.

I don't know how good the translation is. I used google translate for words which I did not know. But I need to contact the author whom I don't know to see if it is correct or not and does it convey the message he is trying to tell us. I don't know the author, so I leave it at that. As I continue to learn Spanish, one day I can I can come back and correct it.



No comments:

Post a Comment